Wood folding door
Bi-fold Windows and Doors glide smoothly to create large openings that transform your living spaces.
With panels folding and stacking either one or both sides of an opening, our bi-fold products are both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
The minimal panel stack widths further enhance the clear opening space.
- Available in both inswing and outswing configurations.
- Wood species include Ponderosa Pine, Douglas Fir, Knotty Alder and other species upon request. O Aluminum clad exteriors feature more than 50 environmentally-friendly colors in 6 industry-leading color collections.
- The minimum leg thickness for clad outswing products is 4 9/16 "and for inswing and wood exterior products is 6 9/16"
- Hardware includes: o Heavy duty hinges with stainless steel bearings for corrosion resistance and smooth operation. The number of hinges varies with the panel or sash height. The hinges are available in US 32D stainless steel, PVD brass and bronze finishes. O "D" shaped handles are integrated into the design of all products for ease of operation. The number of "D" handles varies with the panel or sash height. O Symphony Style flushbolts: The length of the flushbolts varies according to the panel or sash height. The flushbolts are available in brushed aluminum (mimics stainless steel), bright gold aluminum (mimics PVD brass) and bronze powder coated finishes.
- Sierra Pacific products for a clean, consistent look.
- ADA or U-channel designs in either bronze or clear anodized finishes.
- The clad outswing head track is powder coated to match the frame, while the inswing and all wood product head is anodized bronze.
- Standard glass options apply, but some obscure glass patterns may not be available due to limitations on larger size stock.