These doors deliver unrivaled durability and robustness thanks to their 100% PVC ultra-rigid frame.
- Multichamber PVC frame, 5 9/16"
- Multichamber PVC sash
- Multiple weatherstripping to eliminate air infiltration
- Steel reinforcements in the most heavily used parts
- 1-point mortise lock
- Hidden sash stoppers for aesthetic appeal
- Careful design and precise adjustment for flawless door corner joints
- Aluminum cladding is clipped on brackets, leaving no visible screws
- Optimal space was left between the extruded aluminum and the PVC profile to prevent the PVC from warping due to heat transfer between the aluminum and the PVC on very sunny days
|STANDARD INTERIOR COLORS|
|STANDARD EXTERIOR COLORS|
|White||Metallic grey||Commercial brown||Slate||Black|
Customize your windows to achieve a unique look by choosing from our large variety of non-standard colors.
Click HERE to see more.
- Highly energy-efficient double glazing: non-conductive spacer, low-E coating, and argon gas to maximize the energy rating (ER) of your patio door
- Design that allows for 1"-thick double or triple glazing
- Profiles designed to significantly reduce the risk of condensation
- Low-E double or triple glazing
- Bronze tinted glass
- Mini-blinds between the glass available on doors 5', 6', 9' and 12' wide
- Rectangular 1/4" x 5/8" and 1/4" x 1"
- Georgian 5/16" x 5/8", 5/16" x 1" and 1 3/4"
- Standard configurations: Regular (3 x 6), Prairie (3 x 5), Partial (3 x 1) or G45 (1 x 3)
- On request: non-standard configurations and tubular grids in white, brass, lead or pewter
- Foot lock
- Security bar
- Two-point mortise lock