Single Slider Windows
The PVC core of this hybrid window gives it the superior airtightness, thermal insulation and structural strength properties typical of multichamber designs. And the aluminium cladding is renowned for its handsome looks and great colour matching flexibility.
- Our multichamber design reduces thermal exchange and the extra enclosed air space
- Built to be ultra airtight, they’re among the best in the industry
- PVC profiles are welded, making them tougher than mechanically assembled products
- This design has more internal walls, the joints are extra-strong
- Products made with these frames boast one of the lowest glass replacement rates on the market
|STANDARD INTERIOR COLORS|
|STANDARD EXTERIOR COLORS|
Customize your windows to achieve a unique look by choosing from our large variety of non-standard colors.
Click HERE to see more.
DOUBLENATURE® FINISH: THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
A warm and realistic wood finish that can be applied on the inside and/or on the outside of the window.
- Welded corners provide remarkable airtightness and watertightness
- Cladding is fastened from the inside, leaving no visible screws.
- The PVC core of these windows has the highest number of internal chambers, delivering outstanding insulation and sound abatement qualities, as well as thermal efficiency and increased sturdiness
- Handle integrated into the sash for superior durability
- Convenient opening sash allows cleaning from the inside
Composed of 2 panes, an interlayer, a Low-E film and argon gas, this option is the most popular (with good reason) because it offers very good energy efficiency without spending a fortune.
The laminated thermos maintains the energy properties of the double glass thermos while considerably reducing the external noise.
Increases intimacy without obstructing the view. Basically, it doesn’t affect visibility from inside the home, but greatly reduces visibility into the home. It’s important to note that this type of glass significantly reduces the thermal gains of a window, which affects its energy performance.
Tempered glass is a safety glass. When broken, tempered glass will burst into many small pieces to reduce the risk of blessings. This glass is also 4 to 5 times more resistant to impact than a regular glass.
Frosted glass is a conventional glass that has been treated with sand or acid to create a satin surface effect. Thus, even if it remains translucent, this glass makes it possible to hide slightly the view towards the inside as the outside.
*Multiple colors available. Please contact us for more details.