By combining the nobility of aluminium and the versatility of PVC in one window, the creators of this series have achieved a new height in elegance and performance.
- Attention to the smallest detail in the quest for product quality
- In national tests, these windows exceed maximum rating standards
- Airtightness test: Multiple weather stripping provides superior resistance
- Watertightness test: The drainage system offers unparalleled performance
- Wind load and forced entry resistance tests: The multichamber structure enables the casement to safely withstand winds of 350 km/h (220 mph) and the efforts of a determined would-be intruder
|STANDARD INTERIOR COLORS|
|STANDARD EXTERIOR COLORS|
Customize your windows to achieve a unique look by choosing from our large variety of non-standard colors.
Click HERE to see more.
DOUBLENATURE® FINISH: THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
A warm and realistic wood finish that can be applied on the inside and/or on the outside of the window.
- Duracon® thermoset acrylic enamel finish renowned for its superior resistance to corrosion, impact and superficial abrasion.
- Triple weather stripping provides outstanding airtightness, reducing heating and air conditioning costs.
- The use of angle sections on casement aluminium allows for impeccable 45° joints
- Welded corners provide remarkable airtightness and watertightness
- Interior glazing bead design is a key security feature, allowing the window to withstand 350 km/h (220 mph) winds.
- Cladding is fastened from the inside, leaving no visible screws.
- The PVC core of these windows has the highest number of internal chambers, delivering outstanding insulation and sound abatement qualities, as well as thermal efficiency and increased sturdiness
Composed of 2 panes, an interlayer, a Low-E film and argon gas, this option is the most popular (with good reason) because it offers very good energy efficiency without spending a fortune.
This time, consisting of three panes, this configuration provides better thermal performance as well as an increase in the temperature of the inner window which increases the comfort and reduces the effect of condensation. The triple glazing also provides a significant improvement for reducing traffic noise.
The choice of a triple glazing is therefore made when your budget allows it or when the external conditions really require it.
The laminated thermos maintains the energy properties of the double glass thermos while considerably reducing the external noise.
Increases intimacy without obstructing the view. Basically, it doesn’t affect visibility from inside the home, but greatly reduces visibility into the home. It’s important to note that this type of glass significantly reduces the thermal gains of a window, which affects its energy performance.
Tempered glass is a safety glass. When broken, tempered glass will burst into many small pieces to reduce the risk of blessings. This glass is also 4 to 5 times more resistant to impact than a regular glass.
Frosted glass is a conventional glass that has been treated with sand or acid to create a satin surface effect. Thus, even if it remains translucent, this glass makes it possible to hide slightly the view towards the inside as the outside.
*Multiple colors available. Please contact us for more details.