Tilt and Turn Windows
Inspired by high-performance European tilt-and-turn designs, we’ve used our sophisticated technology to create a stylish window solutions that meets North American building requirements.These windows have two opening systems: one allows the window to open inwards along a vertical axis and the second allows it to tilt inwards along a horizontal axis.
- Turn the handle upwards, and the upper part of the sash tilts slightly to allow safe and easy ventilation.
- The opening cannot exceed 4" (130 mm) so there’s no danger of intruders or accident risk for children. Even the rain can’t find its way into your home!
- The window remains open for as long as you like, without ever slamming shut in the wind.
|Blue white||Cream white||Beige|
Customize your windows to achieve a unique look by choosing from our large variety of non-standard colors.
Click HERE to see more.
DOUBLENATURE® FINISH: THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
A warm and realistic wood finish that can be applied on the inside and/or on the outside of the window.
- 3 ¼" (82.5 mm) PVC frame
- 2.5 mm exterior walls and interior walls among the thickest on the market, for maximum insulation and durability
- Multichamber structure (17 chambers in the frame, 13 in the sash) to meet the most stringent performance and energy efficiency standards
- Continuous double weatherstripping with polymer compression seals to eliminate air and water infiltration
- Steel reinforcements in the key parts of the frame, sash, and mullion can easily accommodate all sizes
- Optimized drainage thanks to a pressure balance system and ideally positioned drainage cap
- Sashes designed to hold and support glass up to 1 ¾" (44.5 mm) thick
- Hardware anchored solidly with steel reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Multipoint locking system around the entire perimeter for perfect soundproofing and optimum security and airtightness
Composed of 2 panes, an interlayer, a Low-E film and argon gas, this option is the most popular (with good reason) because it offers very good energy efficiency without spending a fortune.
This time, consisting of three panes, this configuration provides better thermal performance as well as an increase in the temperature of the inner window which increases the comfort and reduces the effect of condensation. The triple glazing also provides a significant improvement for reducing traffic noise.
The choice of a triple glazing is therefore made when your budget allows it or when the external conditions really require it.
The laminated thermos maintains the energy properties of the double glass thermos while considerably reducing the external noise.
Increases intimacy without obstructing the view. Basically, it doesn’t affect visibility from inside the home, but greatly reduces visibility into the home. It’s important to note that this type of glass significantly reduces the thermal gains of a window, which affects its energy performance.
Tempered glass is a safety glass. When broken, tempered glass will burst into many small pieces to reduce the risk of blessings. This glass is also 4 to 5 times more resistant to impact than a regular glass.
Frosted glass is a conventional glass that has been treated with sand or acid to create a satin surface effect. Thus, even if it remains translucent, this glass makes it possible to hide slightly the view towards the inside as the outside.
*Multiple colors available. Please contact us for more details.